Monday 9 September 2019

How to get free stuff.



I am playing an amusing game. I take a deliberately small sum (£25) and spend it in such a way as to trigger free samples, invitations, discounts or loyalty points. Of course 'free' things are not free. They are given in the hope I might return later and become a customer.

Fortunately £25 is just sufficient to convince the world that I may be interested in a luxury purchase. I make a purchase and wait to be showered with samples and gifts. The picture above is of a free cake and a hot drink I am about to eat in The Place to Eat- a cafe owned by he John Lewis department store. To receive the same just join the MyJohnLewis scheme. No purchase required at all



No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.